8/18/2010

放棄是答案嗎?

my mind is popping up a slogan : is "giving up" an answer?....all through one's life, there are so many so many dfficulities, facing it is hard, but giving up & escape from reality is much more harder.

I am sure I am not the only one in the world...well, let's just say in Hong Kong...there are so many casese like mine...so many women wanting to get pregnant, to have babies of their own....but encounter set-backs......how are they going to cope?....



I am coping it for the fifth times, am I going to cope with it for the sixth...God forbids, give me one chance to be succesfully going through all stages of pregnacy & born a healthy kid.

my husband suffers as much as I....he has to take care of me at the same time, he feel lost as much as I.

Goddddddddd, is there anyone having the similar experience...how are you going to cope, is giving up an answer?
though I say God so many times....but I don't believe in God.

沒有留言:

發佈留言